It seems ages since I last made a cake, as in a round with frosting cake. I thought it was about time. Especially after this weekend, which can be summarised thus:
- Broken – one silicone spatula (wedged in a batch of cookie dough) and one cat food fork (which flew across the utility room leaving a trail of tuna flakes in its wake).
- Steam Burns to Left Index Finger – Two (it probably thinks I have something against it now).
- Lacerated Right Knee and Top of Shin – One.
- Small Yet Deep Puncture Wound to Left Thigh – One.
- Number of Cakes Made – Two.
It you are a cat owner, you probably have some idea how points 3 and 4 came about. There I was, sitting down for 30 minutes of mindless television watching in the afternoon…
View original post 491 more words