Tasty cookies, easy to prepare and quick done.
I used walnuts, but any kind of nuts could be used for this recipe as well as many dry fruits.
- 400 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 140 g unsalted butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 450 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 100 g quince jelly (alternative apricot jam or your favorite jam/jelly)
- 200 g chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 100 g chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 180°C/350° F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with the cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium-high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Transfer 3/4 of the dough to the prepared pan and press in evenly. Spread the jelly…
View original post 131 more words