” Obedience is central to becoming, being, and remaining happy. “
– David A. Bednar
Reflection: When you obey and play by the rules of life, your chances of being happy and in peace with be doubled. Being obedient can change your whole life because by just that simple thing you can gain friends, and people’s trust. It means a lot to people if they can count on you.
The 10 burgers you must eat this year
Chewy, Fudgey Triple Chocolate Brownies
If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
Hello, my name is Haley and I am a chocoholic. It’s been 32 minutes since my last bite. Chocolate bars, chocolate ice cream, chocolate covered Oreos—you name it, I’ve tried it. I follow a 12-step program–never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate.
View original post 405 more words
That’s a Wrap!
This has been one jam-packed week in terms of movies. My favorites that I watched this week were Charade (1963) and Love Story (1970). Love Story was absolutely heartbreaking, and it’s such a smart, well-done movie. I love Jenny’s confidence and sass. If you haven’t yet seen it, I highly recommend it for the weekend. It’s currently on Netflix Instant, score! While I watched mostly classics this past week, I’m hoping to catch up on a few of the more recent releases. I’m still working on building up my endurance for The Wolf of Wall Street. I finally got back into the kitchen this week (to make this), and it felt amazing. Now, let’s wrap up the week with a recap…
* Catching up on reading in the morning with a perfect poppy-seed muffin (photo above).
* It feels like summer with a big bowl of red cherries…
View original post 109 more words
June 2 is National Rocky Road Day
Foodimentary - National Food Holidays
Rocky road can refer to either a chocolate flavored ice cream
or a type of dessert made up of milk and marshmallow.
Happy National Rocky Road day.
Did you know…
- It takes 12 lbs. of milk to make just one gallon of ice cream.
- The U.S. enjoys an average of 48 pints of ice cream per person, per year, more than any other country.
- It takes an average of 50 licks to polish off a single-scoop ice cream cone.
- The biggest ice cream sundae in history was made in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, in 1988, and weighed in at over 24 tons.
- In 2003, Portland, Oregon bought more ice cream per person than any other U.S. city.
Today’s Food History
- 1851 Maine was the first state to ban alcohol.
- 1886 U.S. President Grover Cleveland married Frances Folsom, with the ceremony taking place in the White House. Cleveland is the only…
View original post 158 more words
Double Chocolate Cherry Muffins
What kind of muffin could I make with cherries? Chocolate ones!
These are my last creation, they are ready now and I know that in a few minutes some will be gone; yes, after a long day in school I know that somebody will appreciate them very much.
The decoration is only optional, but it’s so easy and pretty that I really recommend you to try.
o 2 cup fresh cherries, washed and pitted
o 2 cups all-purpose flour
o 1/2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
o 2 tablespoon cacao
o 1/4 cup brown sugar
o 1/4 cup granulated sugar
o 2 teaspoons baking powder
o 1/4 teaspoon salt
o 3/4 cup milk 1/3 cup vegetable oil
o 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F. Grease 20 muffins (6 cm/2.5 inches) cups, or line with paper liners. Tip: if you use silicon molds you don’t need to grease them
View original post 86 more words
Student Success Statemnt
” Obedience… is the primary object of all sound education. “
– Elizabeth Missing Sewell
Reflection: By being obedient you learn to play by the rules and always take a stand to want you should do. When your obedient there isn’t any bad consequences because your doing the right thing. Always choose the right and be obedient.
tan viet noodle house.
k: this is the viet place we were talking about here hehe. i think it’s slightly more affordable annnnd also they give you way more pieces of yummy edible chicken, which is what daniel always likes to get. ; )
d: yeahhhhh dis place is good. oooohhhh yeah chicken OHOHOHOHO sah delish !!! -sigh- I want some now